fredag, april 09, 2021

The RIGHT TO PRIVACY - IS A BASIC Human RIGHT and a must in ANY democracy!

ARGUING THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! IS NO DIFFERENT THAN SAYING THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FREE SPEACH BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY! 

QUOTE- EDWARD SNOWDEN!

 - - - - - - - 

Protect YOUR PRIVACY! I try to encourage my friends, family, relatives and acquaintances to start using as secure encrypted communication as Possible!


I MYSELF AM TRYING TO DO THIS!

ALL ADVICE AND OPINIONS WELCOME! 


I WARMLY RECOMMEND - LEAVING: FakeBukk, Goooge, Messenger and OTHER communication channels that have been EXPOSED for violating their users privacy!


I Primarily as an important but simple first step Recommend changing from Whatsup, Mensseger and others for a app/Service that is so secure that it is even recommended by SNOWDEN! SO! It should be Pretty Good Privacy!


This app/Service is: SIGNAL! Private, encrypted messaging app/service!


https://signal.org/download/


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms


Secondly - Secure your email! There are many choices!


I have chosen Tutanota! End to end encrypted E-mail!


https://tutanota.com/sv/


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.tutao.tutanota


IDEALLY you should ALSO avoid using Apple OS/IOS, Google Android and Windows!


This is easiest to change on your computer/laptop/PC/Mac!


Here I recommend switching to LINUX!

I myself have tried UBUNTU - Linux on one of our laptops!


AND Ubuntu Linux was surprisingly EASY to use and maintain!


THEN - The question is - HOW DO YOU connect to the Internet?


I recommend TOR - the Onion Router/Browser and Duckduck GO as search engine!


I am myself looking at getting a trustworthy VPN and a Router to Support it so that we can have care free WiFi at home!


ONLY THING I'M MISSING is a good alternative to Fakebukk!

Something Free - ideally open source and Peer protected!

Spy free and user data protecting!


ALL ADVICE AND OPINIONS WELCOME! CHEERS!